Saturday, March 1, 2008

This blog is officially revived!~

Now you may ask why... and I think it's for a very simple reason - I can't kill the blogger in me! And I enjoy recommending stuffs, dishing out my hard-earned knowledge to people, so I'm back with tips! Typical Gemini I must say... and I might just venture into sales one day. Haha.

And with the various cost increases, I thought it would be cool for some value-for-money tips, so I will share my ways of saving money and earning money! Grin. It's not the right or best way, it's just my way. These tips in general benefit Singapore-based users though. Feel free to share yours with others by leaving comments! I go for ecommerce too, so expect some to see some cool sites online!

Tada!~ With this formal announcement, my return is complete! Heh. So check back often, ya? :) And leave your footprints!

No comments:

Post a Comment